The Forgotten Land

Roleplay for The Legend of Zelda.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 pm

[[Fine Fine, I'll have a goe at it.]]

In the midst of Hyrule feild Tayl had settled down, deciding to walk along as she led the horse. Today she felt uplifted and less on edge, therfore leaving her aura comforting. She looked back at Max, who was currently making the record of longest sleep on horseback; she chuckled to herself as she watched him twitch as the horse trotted along. Dawn was briming over the wasteland hills and she could see in the far edges of her view the sand that washed over the dead grass. She looked a little more to see a sign that sat perched weakly in the land.

Gerudo Desert: ↑
Lon Lon Ranch: →

She stared at the pathetic sign in the distance and frowned, they hadn't dared come out much have they..?

[[Haha, I was trying to make a sign, nvm, then.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:22 pm

"Goddammet...talk about a peice of shit sign."
Tayl's thoughts reached max's slumber pulling him away from his dreams that had already fadded.
Max's eyes opened slowly trying to take in little light at a time.
as he finally focused his eys to the light he sat up wiping a small bit of saliva from the corner of his mouth.
"Someone call the guards u might just have violated a sleeping infringement."
she said at an attempt of humor.
but in actual reality max was preety sure there was a law against sleeping to long now...not that the guards were man enough to enforce it.
max yawned.
he hoped off the horse almost falling but he regained his balance.
"heh, heh, heh i dont sleep much with the kids around."
she gave him a twisted look.
Maximus instantnly realized what was with her look.
"oh no no there not mine i just take care of em."
a mind set like that wasnt lieing.
the sun was beggining to set
Max gave up on explaining.
"The moon is coming up. You should get some rest."
Max whistled a high pitch whistle the horse stopped instantly.
Tayl tugged on the horses reins but it didnt respond instead it laid down.
"whats into you?"
she yelled at the horse.
"I told you your going to get some rest i mean do you think your tribe wants to see you mangled up with cuts and bruises?"
Max dug a small hole with his hands and expanded it about a foot more, he filled the hole with branches and dry leaves. he began to bang two rocks against each other only making feeble sparks.
Max sighed.
He was tempted to simply just light a fire with a simple spell but refrained for he remebered more of the old storys that ladie Agatha said had spoken of.
She spoke of times when Mages used to constantly use magik they would get immencly sick.
and after Max using all that energy to defeat that monster max thought it might be dangerouse.
Tayl sat leaning against the stubbrron horse absalutly miserable with the out come these resent events.
Max sat his back towards tayl working on the hole and in an instant it spraked alive.
Max smiled reasureingly.
he hoped over the fire and leaned against a tree.
"hope you like fried fruits and vegitables."
He chuckeled. and climbed the tree bringing down an asorted mixture of apples and acrons.
he tossed them to the floor.
He hoped into the tree again lost in the branches for only a couple seconds he desended back to the earth with thin long branches.
Max tossed up fruits and juggled three of them at a time.
max smiled knowing this rutine to the second.
as he juggled them he threw one up into the air into the distance, then the second and then finally the third.
"now this is the cool part."
Max began taking a deep breath and held out his index finger showing for her to wait. as the fruite from above started coming back into veiw Maximus threw the branch sticks up into the air and at the same time shot a wave of air from his mouth shooting the sticks up higher with a boost.
the wind not only pushed the sticks higher but it also went way farther slicing the fruits. as the fruit came down the sticks periced them.
they were still several feet in the air.
Max took a leap into the air doing several flips catching the two cobobs, he threw one down towards Tayl at a certain angle perfecting everything. He threw it to wards the hottest part of the fire instantly cooking it. Tayl caught the cobob out of instinct.
and Max landed on his butt criss cross and happly cooking his onw cobob.
Max smaled and panted slightly.
"So i bet this has benn your most interesting dinner ever huh?"
he smiled slightly with a stupid grin on his face.

[[lmao an entire post dedicated to cookingxD lmfao!]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Tayl was pretty impressed on Max's cooking skills. So far, being able to make a meal at all in the wastelands of this world was an amendable skill. She smiled, catching the Kabob and roasting it in the fire aswell. " I can confidently say it's the most classy." she commented as she took her first bite. An explosion of flavor would best describe this moment because the food had been prepared so well. She covered her mouth with her hand as she chewed and tried to remember when was the last time she ate at all.
"Three days." she commented outloud and she didn't bother to look at Max's confused expression. It wasn't long before she finished her portion, trained warriors eat fast. Jamming the twig in the dirt she leaned on the horse one more, rubbing it's side with a free hand while letting her other rest on her stomach. "Thankyou, that was very good." she said, juat to confirn that she was infact greatful for his kindness.
She stared up at the night sky and started to think to herself, things became silent under the crackling of the fire. Her mind flashed to many places, to the boy and what he may have found by now on his journey, to the Gorons. When they did reach their destination, it was there that she could determine her strength and ability to attack the Fire tribe on her own. She tossed a quick glance to Max, not one he could see. 'would he help me attack them? He'd be useful as a scout from above..' she nearly felt guilty for thinking that.

"What did you have planned, before you met us..?" she asked under a sigh.


[[Bllargh?]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:51 pm

"eh anytime kabobs-ala-max"
max laughed kindridly.
He sensed her satiscfaction.
Then...
"would he help me attack them? He'd be useful as a scout from above.."
attack? who was them? max felt a small flush of guilt wash over tayl for just a moment. she dropped her thoughts for a moment.
Max made the assumption she'd ask him soooner or later, he dropped it as well.
"What did you have planned, before you met us..?" she asked under a sigh.
"well..." he trailed off for a moment.
am i aloud to tell her? The woman never said i couldnt.
There wasnt exactly an instruction manual with saving the world is there?
he looked down to the floor for just a moment.
she is holding things from me and so would it be a mistake to tell her what i'm really doing? then again if i get really curiouse i could just open my mind perameters a little. Would that be wrong though?
going through a persons mind always gave him an insane feeling of guilt.
i find a resolve in my chaotic mess of thoughts.
i'll tell her what i'm doing so then she will be some what obliged to also tell me. or i hope anyway.
"well?" she pryed
i looked up.
"oh heh,heh, sorry got a little lost in my own thoughts."
She gave me a half hearted smile.
"well you see...theres this Goddess...hinse the wings." max said pointing his thumbs to his extended dark wings. he let his hands fall into his lap and continued.
"And she belives i'm supposed to be some kind of savior of the world.
Real load of crap if u ask me."
i laughed a little and it sounded forced.
I pulled out the small pouch with the necklaces in them and pour them to the floor.
"I'm supposed to find the ones who will come to the sage's throwns..."
i pause.
"i know it sounds crazy, but this is true. and these necklaces i'm supposed to give them to the ones who are next in line..."
max sighed.
the silence that filled the night wa replaced by the crackling fire.he shoved the stick into the ground as Tayl did.
Max coughed.
"So...um...want seconds?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:35 pm

DISREGAURD THIS POST! - Admin
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:58 pm

As the uncompterable silence began to sink in.
Then his guards came up again.
He sensed someone step into his mind perameters.
Max tensed up and tayl noticed, he simply max held his finger up to his lips and mouthed 'dont move'. Max whisped away quickly into the tree he was leaning on if who ever was close noticed Tayl they probably hadnt seen max.
He hid in the tree hidden by the branches and leaves. Max swept his mind across the feild. He immedietly felt Tayl's mind then he hit another mind this one was unfarmilliar, so it wasnt the boy. It was someone else he looked down towards where the mind stood, it was...a fox?
Something was wrong, animals didnt usually disturb his perameters.
Maximus sent his mind foward towards the fox, as he did he felt something odd as if he was reading itno a humans mind it was full of memorys that he was able to dodge and push aside as he looked for what or who it was.
Max closed his eyes trying to reach the closest thought on its mind.
"mmm food, wonder what there doing here..."
Max opened one eye curiousely.
the white fox's mind was one of a humans.
The fox walks over to the fire, not startling Tayl, but just catching her eye, it picked at one of the extra kabobs that stood erect in the ground.
Maximus wasnt convinced, he slowly came down off the tree not making a sound, kept his mind open to any of the fox's thoughts.
But all max could pick up were the thoughts of sataisfaction.
Tayl looked over at me giving an asking expression.
Max had an idea.
He could send his thoughts to her without making it hurt like the queen bitch goddess did.
Max sent his mind ahead leaving a small message in her head.
"It thinks...like...us..."
He opened his eyes and she stared at him with an odd disposition.
Max coughed several times from the cool air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:06 am

DISREGAURD THIS POST! - Admin
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:19 pm

[[That didn't make much sense, had to read all of it a few times.]]

Tayl stared at the fox, it seemed different from the animals she's seen before. She glanced to Max as the fox began to pick at the food left unattended around them. Max returned her glance with a seldom look as if he was concentratinng on something entirely different, and he closed his eyes. She looked to the fox and thats when a thought hit her, but it was not her own.

"It thinks...like...us..." it was Max's voice.

She looked to Max once more and he just stared at the fox. Outreaching her hand Tayl whispered to the fox. "Hey.." she said soothingly, a tone she'd never really used; "C'mere little fox." the fox stared at her, obviously on it's gaurd. Tayl lowered her hand and the fox jumped into Max's lap.

"It's a bit abnormal." she mumbled. Max nodded but stared at the fox, she thought for a moment and then pushed a thought to the edge of her mind. 'What is it thinking.. Max?'. This would open up a few things. The voice that had not been her own, but Max's; how was he able to do that and could he answer her? Tension filled silence.


[[Dun-dun-Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpster diving <3.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:40 am

DISREGAURD THIS POST! - Admin


Last edited by Admin on Sat May 10, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:58 pm

'What is it thinking.. Max?'
Tayl's voice entered my head her mind full of doubt and stupidity for thinking such a thing could work.
She learns fast though.
Maximus smiled as if laughing at an un-spoken joke amongst himself.
He looked down at the fox that lay in his lapp in its eternal slumber.
...
As i stare down into its pure white fur, i slowly slip into its mind like a drop of water slowly decsending into the earths dry lands always going so deep to find the roots of life. I pass through a cornocopia of endless memorys and thousands of emotions and thoughts. i dodge them as if the were cannons being shot at me from a close distance.
"damn... this sure as hell proves this isnt an animal...so many thoughts, so many memorys..." i said to my self as i walk the empty feild of thoughts.
the feild was dark an filled with a fog filled hue of blue.
i was tempted to fly over the fog but couldnt when ever i slip into someones sub conciouse it is as if my entire being is brought as well, but only...my human side.
Bats flew over head screeching there seceret words.
I see a sillouett as i walk towards it the fog seems to dissapate just a little the sillouett also clears it is a boy sitting on a simple chair with his eyes closed he seems to be sleeping. As i approach him his thoughts crash into me,
'they are definatly strong'
'i'll just feed off of them for a while'
'they dont suspect a thing'

but then as if someone picked upa war hammer and slammed it against a my chest a thoughts slammed into me.
'They will lead me to my destination...then...when they have served there purpose...i'll kill them.'
i backed away slowly escapign the stprom of thoughts the fog became thick again. i turned and ran. ran as if my life depended on it.
"out...out...out!"
...
My eyes shot open i was back in my own body,
Tayl stared at me with a look of horror.
I pant fast, and wipe a fresh sheen of sweat from my forhead.
my heart is raceing.
Max looked over at Tayl.
not wanting to tell her all that i heard, felt and saw within that thought of death...
Max thought again back on her question.
to her shes just asked me a question not even a couple seconds ago.
but to me...it feels like its been hours.
i anwser her question in two words.
'...us...dead...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:26 pm

[[Short, outta thinking things.]]


Tayl stared at him wide eyed for a moment. 'W-what do you mean by that..? What is that little hairball...?' She thought fast, not controlling herself when it came to anger and concern. Could that little hairball actually harm them?

[[Lul, thansk for the comment.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:41 pm

'W-what do you mean by that..? What is that little hairball...?'
at that moment tayl bumbarded me with thoughts and emotions running wild through out the area. Max holds the uper part of his nose and closes his eyes channeling out her un-nesicary emotions and thoughts.
'calm down...he's going to be listening to us when...we talk...so if there is anything important u want to say to me just think about it really hard...'
max felt as if he might be belittling her...he didnt want to feel as if she wasnt in control which in all reality she was.
Max lifted the fox off of his lap and layed it next to him.
max relaxed his tense mussules and looked at her with a very calm reassuring face. 'sleep now, we'll deal with this all in the morning. i've slept all day so i'll just keep watch for the night.'
"weither you choose to listen is your choice Tayl."
max said out loud.
the fox's ears twitched at the raised octaves out of the silence.
he closed his eyes and leaned against the trees trunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:19 pm

[[Shiiit.]]


'Alright..' Tayl replied in her mind quietly, sitting upright against the horse and staring into the fire. After a few moments there was a slight glaze over her pupils, and her breathing slowed to a barely to a rate that was one to notice. Her muscles relaxed and she fell into the trance she called sleep back in the war.

[[Okay, you have to improvise since I'm on lockdown. Just thought I'd give you something to go on. (In the middle of nowhere~!) Lul.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
x_XTacTX_x

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Generic Suburbia, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:55 pm

The man patted Tact on the shoulder once more.

"You're lucky I got you out of there, son. The chancellor is pretty quick to decide. Your head would be somewhere in the gutter right about now."

Tact scratched the back of his head, laughing slightly. "Yeah. I guess I owe you one."

The man had light brown skin, accompanied by a white beard. He wore leather pants, boots, and a beige tunice. He was very tall, but of hefty size.

"I guess this is where we part ways. Remember, you're to go to Death Mountain. The Gorons there are expecting you." The man reminded, "Hyrule's been waiting for the one who can use that sword for a while."

Tact nodded. "Yeah... The Master Sword."

They both looked off on the horizon, silent for a moment. Suddenly, Tact turned red and couldn't believe his own stupidity. "I'm so sorry, you prectically saved my life and I never even got your name!"

The man stroked his beard for a moment and finaly said, " You can call me Roy.", and Tact couldn't believe what he heard next, "Roy Harkinian."

Tact's jaw dropped, "Wha--" but when he turned around, Roy had vanished.

"Are... You serious?..."

~~~

Tact continued walking until the sun rose. It was then that he came across a campfire, surrounded by two familiar faces, Tayken and Max.

But something else had caught his eye: Food! Sweet delicious Food! Tact hadn't eaten for almost a day now, and even though it was a cold kabob that had been sitting out he couldn't resist.

He slowly creeped over to the campfire and stretched his hand out.

'ALmost there.." he thought to himself.


Swipe


Tact was now hanging at least a foot off the ground, his shirt hooked on the edge of a bowstaff.

"Eheh... Guess you could be happier to see me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tehstrongsauce.devianart.com
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Tayl slept in the only way a born solider could; her glassy eyed gaze could only scare those around her. Hours crawled by and no disturbance, only the wind and the birds flying through the shroud of darkness named 'night'. In her state of sleep her mind only streamed strands of thoughts, uncontiously dreaming of lost times when she was a child.
Dawn broke and the dreams faded. Tayl heard nearby movement, and she could already sensed it wasn't Max; who fell asleep on his watch time. Her eyes cleared of the glaze, but only some would notice. She saw a shadowy figure snatch something off the ground; the last kabob.
She stood almost instantly, her staff at hand. She launched herself straight toward the figure with a kick from the heel. Her staff end pointed outward, catching the figure by the collar and lifting him upward from the ground. Her eyes settled and only now did she realize the figure was Tact.

"Eheh... Guess you could be happier to see me.."

She scoffed and puled the staff back, he dropped onto the ground.

"What are you doing here?" she asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
x_XTacTX_x

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Generic Suburbia, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Tact rolled his eyes and muttered to himself, "Roy told me this might happen.."

He unhooked himself from the staff and dusted himself off. "I'm off to Death Mountains, to awaken the Fire Sage."

An inguisitive look struck Taylken's face.

"The.. King of Hyrule told me to do it after he stopped my execution."

This only gave Tayl more reason to believe he was a liar.

"Believe what you want,' he started, picking up the kabob and biting off a piece, "It's a long story anyway."

After this was said he turned and walked away, sending her a small wave.

"Later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tehstrongsauce.devianart.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:10 pm

DISREGAURD THIS POST! - Admin
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:42 pm

'Where am i?'
Everything is dark not even my hands are visible.
'hello?' my voice echos in the darkness.
Pry open my eyes, but its just the same not a single spark of light is visible.
i am falling though that i can tell head first i fall downward its peacefull though not reaching the bottom.
"do you like the silence?" a stern elven voice passes through my mind his voice calm and beautiful. never had i heard such a voice full of beauty.
i muster strengh to speek.
'yea i do...how about you? do you like the silence?'
i say, not entiryly hoping for a responce.
"yes i enjoy the silence as well..."
'so whats your story? why are you here?'
the mans voice seemed flow soothingly through my body.
and yet some what distrubing the peace in my sanctuary.
"I sit here in the dark and help guide out the ones who lose them selves in here. i am here becuase i choose to be here."
I smile to myself, the way he anwsered the question was worded to an extent that it reminded him of lady agatha.
'what do you do to pass the time?'
i ask...why i am i making simple conversation to a stranger? is it the silence?
wait...its quite, does that mean the man isnt thinking? or is this place protectig his thoughts? i stop. why does it matter? this is nice to just slowly fall with not a sound or a thought to ruin it all.
"i watch the river of life flow through this world not many can see it...would you like me to tell you what it looks like?"
my heart is calm.
i smile and close my eyes not making a differance of course but as a natural reaction. ' yes...that would be nice.' i manage.
"its one long goden river of pure energy, it strentches farther than anything you could imagine...it shines briliantly in the darkness, those who lose themselves here get drawn in, the rivers beauty is raw power when those who are lost get to close there minds will be taken and eaten alive by the power of the river...its beautiful yes, but still so dangerous."
the picture is painted in my head perfectly as if i am there gazing apon the river, it was so flawless almost as if he had put the picture there in my mind.
'it sounds beautiful...'
"indeed it is...you must return to your side of the world though."
i frown on this idea...the silence is amazing years has it been since i wasnt bothered by ones thoughts. but i knew that it could last.
'i understand, please send me back.'
"i cannot do that, u must open your second set of eyes..."
i open my eyes but all is dark, but as i slowly try to focus my energy into seeing what ever it is i am suppose to see. just then as if the darkness is an illusion light seeps into my eyes i shut them again quickly.
As i open them again i open them completly letting the blaring light shine through...then finally i hit the bottom but feel no pain. i sit up and look around it was stunning the beauty of this river was truly marvalouse...
just then i seem to slowly be fading out.
'wait i do not know your name!' i scream to the man in desperation as thoughts begin to return and pester him.
"i am but a remneant from the early ages of an era where all wasnt dieing. Ore, was my name...i bid you farewell..."
just then as i blink i am torn away from the sancturay of silence then like a stabbing wound in my skull thoughts peirce me, 'That kid sure is a pain in my ass'Tay's thoughts crash into me i am caught of guard with the disgusting taste of dust apon me aswell. My eyes shoot open and i shoot foward on my hands and knees caughing up blood.
finally i stop coughing and i spit what ever blood is left in my mouth to the floor. i wipe the execess blood on my hand and wipe it on my shorts. Taylken comes closer and crouches down putting her hand on my back...
'is he ok?'
...
i sit back on my legs and breathe deeply reconstructing my mind. i look up into the sky taking in fresh air.
"you ok there maximus?"
i smile.
"i think i should be..."
i look to her worried expression.
"so where exactly are we headed?"
i ask with a voice of curiostiy which in reality is me trying to change the subject...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:02 pm

[[What the fuckapanz?]]


"I'm off to Death Mountains, to awaken the Fire Sage."

Tayl clentched her teeth at the mention of the place. As much as she wanted to kill him she knew he really knew nothing of it. She shook her head, turning on her heel and walking back to the dead fire. "Fine then, go." she muttered, she didn't feel like having him around anyway. She sat down at the campfire and started her attempts in bringing the dead flames alive.

"Later."

She felt his presence fade as he left the area, and as left the fire started to burn. She started at it for a moment before she noticed the little fox vigorously working at collecting odd items and dragging them to the fire. She gave a look of question, looking to Max. 'Maybe he could figure out what the things' problem is..' she thought momentarily. At first it looked as if Max was just resting, but taking another look she realized that he seemed to be uncomfortable, anxious in his sleep.
She stood and crouched by his side, curious and worried.
"Max?" she called quietly as she poked at his arm. He seemed to react, throwing himself upward to his hands and knees, coughing violently. As he looked up to the sky she asked, "Are you okay?" but he seemed caught up. Silence formed in the next moment or so, only the fox seemed to be making a noise.

"I think I should be.." came his delayed reply and she seemed to relax.
"..so where exactly are we headed?"

She sensed his desire to change the subject though his tone differed in the matter. She looked to the fox who had stopped moving for a moment and sat staring at them. She felt the thought rise with bitter anger. 'Death Mountain.' She grimiced some while trying to keep a stable face. "Maybe we should head north.. to Kakariko Village.."


[[Nom nom nom.. all ye posts be lazy! >.>' Tay do long post like Maaats. :3]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Her voice was ridged about the matter of traveling.
I although still dizzy am comferted by her mind. My heart races fast as if it hadnt been beating and is catching up with its self. I get up slowly, picking up my discarded coat and put it on bottoning it so it hides my mouth. "Taylken if we're going to go there i suggest leaveing your hourse, and i'll fly us there."
she didnt like the idea, and the fact that we were going to death mountain made her spine chill. "your hourse will find its way to the lon lon ranch its not so far from here, so it should be fine. and second...i think it would make our travels easyer if we tell each other the mission of our journey."
i stated quickly trying to sound compiled and convincing.
As the air thickend with tention i told my story, from the begining from seeing her and the boy, sasha and ren, the necklaces to the purpose of his traveling.
But for some reason he felt the need to leave out his current expeerence that happend not even 20 minutes ago. I have been leaning down against the tree the entire time. i look up. "hey." i jump into the tree and come back down with an apple in hand, taking a bite i look back at tayl who seems to be absorbing the information. But just then out of random somthing seemed dash into my mind range. Tayl looked at me ready to speak. "Ok you see the thin-" i interrupt. "HEADS UP!" I throw my apple in a fast motion it whizzing past Taylken's head. "what the hell?!" Tayl exclaims more like a statement than a question. I dash ahead of her at a bluring speeds her hairthe only thing that moved back as i pass her. i give the zombie i spin kick to the face knocking it into a tree reducing it to dust. I turn to her. "What the hell is going on here? these things should be aloud out in the sun light right?"
but as i say this more zombies enter the mind radias. "Yo get ready for company this is going to get interesting."
Tayl pulls out her staff." one come from behind Tayl and three other surround her. "why are the surrouding me?" i dash foward quickly front fliping kicking one in the face, i push off of that one punchig another through the gut. Tayl destroys one that stood behind me ready to strike. i grab ahold off her staff and launch my self into anther zombie kicking it to ash.
i land to the floor and bounce upwards to a branch behind me. i pant for a moment. i jump off and stand next to tayl who seemed to just have destroyed as many corpses as i have. but it wasnt over at that moment about 30 zombies surround us, but with heaver armor. A some what hidden anger begins to dwell within me horrid memorys of a time when i was lost in the feilds moblins ambushed me i had been helpless.
But not now this time had been different.
Tayl's mind was screaming.
"this isnt in the scriptures! we cant hold on much longer! this is all going to hell!" but my mind was crisp with energy being built up emotions accumulating. I turn to Taylken, as the zombies begin to slowly close in on us.
she looks at me with a look of confusion she drops her stance. the noice and roars of the zombies raise seavral octaves. I look into her eyes reassuring her. "HOLD ON TIGHT!" I yell at her trying to be heard over the chaos.
then i grab her tightly into a hug also wrapping my wings around the both of us. Then as our bodys become cacooned her thoughts engulf mine and mine interwive hers. I struggle a single thought out all blocking out all others blockign out the roaring the noise and finally the word surfaces.
"Silence." The word becomes alive, an invisible wave of energy shoots outward away from the cacoon. As the burst of enrgy ends i feel drained of energy. I un-wrap my wings, but it was all as if the day had turned to nothing. All that was left was dust everywhere surrounding them. As i step back from her letting her free of my grip, she seemd shocked at me for so many things for my to close hold on her slender body, for what had just accurd between our minds, and what astonished and confused her the most was how i did that...but my eyes seemed to fade out. I fall to the floor feeling drained of a strong portion of energy. as i lay on the floor the ash seems to hang in the air but slowly fades out not a zombie was left in sight.
As i lay there on the floor tears roll down my face for what ever reason i was not aware of i felt n pain nor did i have any flesh wounds. Above me i see a single white rose hanging from a tree. The voice from the place where the river of life flowns voice carried itself into my mind i close my eyes. to listen;
"The rose is more beautiful with the thorns still attached." the mans mind fades, leaving ever lasting oh so beautiful.
Silence.



[[om nom nom! max like long posts!! *twitch smokes sig* i blame tay for long post xD lol max needed action!!! max also like ending^^ lol i sound like a cave man lol]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:28 pm

DISREGAURD THIS POST! - Admin
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:05 pm

[[You gotta keep 'em seperated. :3]]

With the sudden rise of the Zombies, Tayl could only find herself confused. All the questions she wished to ask could only be wasted breath e at this moment. She readied her staff as the first wave hit; it was only seconds before remains started falling back as Max and Tayl fought their equal share. Only seconds passed as the second and third wave hit. Though she doubted their chances of winning she pushed onward with the army of two. In the midst of disabling two with one hit she felt a third presnece, even spotted another that was not of the Zombies. A boy that seemed to slip through into the fight.
'We can't hold out much longer!' her mind screamed, zombies closing in on them. She turned to Max, a look of confusion and plea on her face. Suddenly Max grabbed her and shielded their jumbled form with his wings. Something that escaped her happened and the only way she could tell is the silence. The word and the meaning hung over them where they stood and when Max dropped his hold and stumbled back she was shocked. She watched him linger in stance and collapse, she caught him and tried to hold him up, only to see a tear roll down his face.

"Max..?" she mumbled. She placed him on the ground gently and looked around. No zombies, in fact, there was nothing at all. It had then crossed her mind of the boy who was fighting with them. "Fox..?" she mumbled, realizing neither of them were around. "Dear goddesses.. what the hell is going on here..?" she shook her head then.


[[Meh, not a long post, not one that makes sense... Jesus Roxas, that post makes my head hurt...]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm

DISREGAURD THIS POST! - Admin
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:04 pm

[[roxas love you but i'm going to um completely ignore your post xD]]
(btw in this post maximus's shirt was torn up alot b/c of the fighting.)
Talken looks flustered, but i disreguard it, i sit up everything numb i cant feel a thing.
"we should get moving before those damned armered zombies come back and i sure you they'll be more prepared."
i stand up with out a problem.
"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! LAY BACK DOWN!"
she yelled at me, thats the first time shes ever raised her voice at me.
i whip around my head.
"huh?"
I look at her she is red with rage. she gets up and puts her hand on my bare shoulder she spun me. "You are going to rest your all battered up! no way in hell i'm letting you even think about walking!"
I stare in dumbfounding aw.
i give a long exgasperated sigh. "fine."
she seemd to relax. "good n-"
i interupt, "after we get to death mountain."
she starts up again upset. "No! Lay back down!"
I was determined to get to death mountain, the boy or rather the one that possesed the boy had plots of terrible things happening in the future.
it seemed the boy wasnt involved in this scheme he seemed well...he seemed like me,but more human. the other..the other was scary like dust had been spread across the boys mind putting the saharrah to shame...
"Heelllooo!" i look up reality hitting me like a rock.
"huh? what?"
"way to space out maximus! Jeez!"
i just lay down in defualt as Taylken commanded.
"yea yea, whatever... keeps you calm." i said in a drone type voice.
"hmph...good now stay still."

Note to self;

No spaceing out around this one.

i laugh silently at my own joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 91
Location : Muzak Cult , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:32 pm

[[I'm gonna switch over to Zora's Domain, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields   

Back to top Go down
 
Friend or Foe? ; Across the Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "Refer a Friend" program on Taiwan Servers?
» Emzan Writes A Creepy Poem With The Help Of Her Dopey Friend Shyanne!
» To Request a Gift on your Friend's Wall: 
» Accidently deleted friend
» Trimming friend list question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Land :: The Land of Hyrule :: Hyrule Field-
Jump to: