The Forgotten Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Land

Roleplay for The Legend of Zelda.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Mountain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 pm

[[Part two of my last post, yaaay!]]

The climb up the mountain was marked where the boulders fell. Maximus and Taylken found themselves ducking into crevices and holes along the mountain walls each time a boulder bounced down the pathways toward them. After a long hike up they found themselves at the mouth of a giant cave, a sign marked 'Dodongo's Cavern'. A familiar name, once long ago as a child the Hero of Time defated a lizard monster that had taken home in the cave and stole the Gorons food source.. But that was a long long time ago and this was now, the most they'd find are old bones in the lava.
It was a dangerous move but they needed a place to rest and prepare, if they came without being ready the Goron cheif was sure to bring them down; but if they were caught on sacred grounds it'd be even worse. "We should stay here for the time being.." she spoke as she stared into the belly of the cave. "..we need more time to prepare." Her eye casted unsure to Maximus when she said this, her reason unclear but he agreed anyway.

Enetering Dodongo's Cavern they could feel the heat that burned in the air from the lava in the pits. Pulling her cloak around her, Taylken breathed in the hot air as she stared across to the Giagantic skeleton left behind by King Dodongo. "Lets make rest near the entrance, it won't be easy the farther in we go." she called out to Maximus and he nodded, setting down the bags just before the entrance. They sat, he sharpening his katana and she testing her staff. It had only been an hour and all had to be in check just in case, the rest of the journey up wouldn't take that long.
Taylken had set her staff down, taking in another breath of air choking mid way on it. She slid off her cloak trying again, but could only hold the air she had; the heat was getting to her. She didn't sweat, but her skin began to pale into a baby blue. She felt her skin bubble and burn unable to resist the heat much longer, she dropped to her knees and began to choke more. "We have to get out o-" her words we're short as her air ran out; Maximus looked worried his hand out to her but keeping from touching, unsure what was wrong. She fell over gasping and he finally decided to pick her up and rushed outside.
As the cool night air touched her she slowly began to breathe again, her chest gulping air as her skin cooled. She felt stupid for not thinking before, she could have just killed herself. When the crystal blue returned to her skin Maximus let her stand on her own two feet, she staggered a bit and nodded. "Alright.." she muttered wearily. "Let's get our stuff and go."

[[Zora's can't stand heeeeaaaaaat. :D]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Tact panted heavily, the Master Sword pushing against the ground the only thing keeping him upright. He stared at "Link", Chief of the Gorons, who had his arms crossed, a half satisfied look on his face.

'He... He doesn't fucking budge! Every attack is like swinging against a rock!', he thought, sweating bullets. Link arched his brow, a half dissapointed look on his face.

"You're nothing like him, but... I suppose you're the boy we need. You're pretty quick on your feet, but your fighting style is reckless." He criticized. Tact frowned, standing upright, shaking a bit. The Goron was covered in tattoos and battle scars, a wld, ivory mane covering his chin and the sides of his face. A spear was strapped to his back, but he hadn't taken it out once in this little "Trial" he had put Tact through, anxious to see if the boy the supposedly deceased King had sent had been the one they were waiting for. Breaking the silence, he smile, patting him on the shoulder quite hard.

"You're alright lad. You're alright." He praised, Tact hitting the floor the moment he touched him. Scrambling up, he dusted himself off.

"So, what am I supposed to be doing? As far as I know, some dude just sent me ere with this wierd piece of metal." Tact gazed at the Blade of Evil's Bane, the light of the torches lighting the room giving it an ominous glow. Link scowled, but shook his head and smirked.

"Head into the cavern a little south from here, a ways down the mountain. Something will appen there, I sense it. The threads of fate have another knot woven for you." He crossed his arms once more, a stalwart expression on his face. Tact was still breathing heavily, sweat trickling down his forehead. Link handed him a small canteen sitting on a nearby shelf. "Drink up, you'll need it. That place can be adeath trap for humans." He laughed heartily.

Tact slammed the water down, hydrated once more. A cold shock shot down his spine when he heard Link's words. Something inside him told him he wasn't joking.

He walked out of the room, sending a small wave to the Goron Chieftan. He slowed down his pace, his eyes shifting around; Every Goron in the Tunnel-City was staring at him. He hug is head low, embarrassed from the attention and swiftly exited the cave.

Greeted with the cool, enveloping twilight outside, he took a deep breath. the air tasted like cannon powder, almost, no doubt from the many bomb flowers growing nearby. He made his way down the cliff, meeting the entrance to Dodongo's Cavern. A few washed over sets of footprints trailed inside. The same cold feeling returned, but he shookit off and made his way into the cave.

He winced as the intense heat attacked his skin. It must've been at least 105 farenheit inside, the steam from the lava cusing everything to seem distorted. The footprints from before had grown deeper in the soot. Bending down, Tact pinched at the dirt, running at through his fingertips. "Fresh..."
he whispered to himself. He looked around cautiously, slowly gripping at the hilt of his shiethed sword.

As he proceeded into the cavern, he swore he started to hear voices. He gripped on the sword tighter, the voices very audible now. He edged against a wall, before jumpin out when the voices were strongest.

A flash of cyan skin met him, and he stepped back a little bit. "You..."

[[This was a horrible post I am so sorry.]]
Back to top Go down
http://tehstrongsauce.devianart.com
maximus_13

maximus_13

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Taylken writhed on the floor for a moment grabbing at her throat.
Her throat dry as sand and her mind yelled for air, she seeemd to regain her composer. I gathered the things together handing her, her bowstaff and her small pouch.
I finished strapping on the katana to my waist and takign off my king like over coat, i folded it neatly and placed it in my bag.

As we make our way out of the cave some one seems to come into veiw his words reaching me through a mind mind range rather than through the echo of the cage. 'You..' we made our way closer, him already in a battle stance ready to go at it. "Hey none of that we dont need any more complications." i stated bodly towards him. He held his stance unsure of my intentions, i had been harsh to him a couple time in the past but max didnt hold grudges much less meaningless ones like that.

The boy droppped his guard, but still filled the cavern with emotions of doubt.
I helped Taylken out towards the outside of the cave, tact keepign up from behind. "We need to get her up to the Gorons the heat and her mixing well" I stated bluntly, a feeling of betrayal ran through taylkens mind. "so where are you headed?" i asked the boy slowly easing his mind.
i got no responce.
-talk about holding grudges-
yeah, but hey watcha gunna do?
"so whats the game plann?" i ask the slow walking taylken..

[[IM PISSED I HAD NO INSPERATION! ! !]]
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:10 pm

[[Like what we did with Roxas, completely ignore the 'Not making Sense' part.]]

Taylken stood by Maximus, letting the air back into her lungs. To her preference she wished the twat wasn't here, but she knew he's be of more use to them in the long run. She stood off from them, thinking about this carefully; she had made a big mistake. Underestimating herself and going into Dodongo's Cavern could have cost her life, something she wanted to keep; could she even make it two steps in the Fire Temple? For Nayru's sake it was in a volcano! She blinked. That's it. She reached through her satchel and pulled out a small diamond shaped gem, in the center it seemed like a forever flowing sphere of water ran beneath the coarse exterior of the diamond.
Nayru's Love, a gift from the goddesses long long ago; she had recived it at birth. She had used it many times on long trips through Gerudo's Desert and during weary battles, it could protect her from the immense heat for some time if not lessen it. She held it in her hands when reality bstarted to seep back into place. She could hear Maximus trying to communicate with Tact, and Tact's snide silence. She felt eyes at her back, "So whats the game plan?" Maximus asked her; she turned to face them. "Fire Temple." she stated flatly, not moving her gaze from the protection she held in her grasp. She knew that was the reason Tact was here just as they were, why go seperately in those circumstances?
She could feel Maximus's stare, without knowing his thoughts she knew what they were. 'It's alright,' she thought towards him; 'this'll keep me safe from the heat.' Max nodded and he looked towards Tact, asking him if he'd like to team up; he knew Taylken didn't want to speak to him. She started to hike upward the rest of the path, they followed in silence.

[[Then she ran out of imagination. Okay, NEXT!]]
Back to top Go down
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Link's words ran trough his mind. 'The fates have in store for you yet another event.', the Goron Cheif had told him. Was this what he was referring to? He hung his head low, scratching lightly at his bandana.

"Uh, hey..." He looked up, meeting their glances.

"I'm sorry for what happened at the Water Temple. More likely than not I wouldn't be standing here if you guys weren't there, so... Thanks." He looked to the side before putting his hands in his pockets and taking the lead ahead. "Well, if we're going as a group, we should move fast. Let's mosey."

[[shrtpstthnx]]
Back to top Go down
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:37 pm

[[Damn, I missed a bit. I suppose I should post now then.]]

Elia had left soon after the strange pair who left as quickly as they had arrived, a mob on their tail. Elia knew now what the girl was. She was a Zora, which interested Elia. So she headed out of town, right after the mobm in hopes of locating them. She had all her supplies on her and knew she had to move swiftly if she wished to find those two.

She felt the nearby mountain was a good bet, and headed there. She ran most of the way, walking only when the moutain was close. She studied it, seaching for signs of movement. She saw little but began her ascent up the mountain anyways. She heard voices but didn't contrate on what they were saying, only where they were.

Some might think her crazy to follow these strangers, but Elia had this compulsion to due so. It drove her and she didn't resist. So she arrived at a cavern to see three people walking away. She had heard the girl say Fire Temple. Elia brow furrowed at all this. 'Where did this third person come from? Why was a Zora going to the Fire temple?'

She hoped her instincts would tell her what to do next, but they didn't. So Elia gave a sigh and walked towards the group, clearing her throat. "May I come with you?"

She knew it was a foolish thing to ask of strangers, but she was curious about them. She could be of help as well. She was good with both her bow and Dao. Though her gift was undeveloped that could be of use too. Maybe this could be a reason for her to truely use it.

She had pulled down the hood on her face when she had asked the question, and bowed. So as to reveal her face and show she was no danger. She was only a human after all, though a special one.
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 am

[[Finally getting things rollin'. :D]]

As she began to walk up the path ahead, she heard Tact intervine. When he spoke she stopped walking to listen, but didn't turn to face either him nor Maximus. "I'm sorry for what happened at the Water Temple. More likely than not I wouldn't be standing here if you guys weren't there, so... Thanks." when he spoke she could tell he wasn't looking at either of them, she nodded subconciously at him. She felt like she should respond, before she could he walked ahead taking the lead; "Well, if we're going as a group, we should move fast. Let's mosey."
She looked back at Maximus who seemed happy that tact wasn't being hostile, she smirked some. It was in her off chance gaze that she spotted someone trailing just a few yards away from them, a girl. Taylken turned completely trying to get a better view, Maximus turned aswell. The girl was wearing a hood, but she could still see her silver hair. Her complextion was much to smooth to be an elderly woman and her eyes were brightly blue under her bangs. As she approached she seemed hesitant and unsure what to expect. When she neared but a few feet away she removed her hood with respect and spoke boldly, "May I come with you?".
Taylken starred at her for a moment before looking to Maximus, his gaze met hers and he looked as is he was waiting for her answer. Looking to the girl she nodded some before completing her answer with words. "I don't see why not." She finally responded, then added "Any specific reasons?" she stared at the girl waiting for an answer, she wondered if Maximus was reading her thoughts or not. Tact had stopped and looked back by noe, wondering what was the hold up.

[[All up to you girly. ;) It'd be nice to have another girl on the team, even it out and have sleep overs! xB]]

Last edited by Deliriumdelight on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm

[[Stupid school computer posted that a million times! *shakes head* ]]

[[Hope you don't mind me changing Elia's look just a bit. Same eye color, hair is similar, just longer and lighter.]]

Elia blinked when the girl asked if she had a specific reason. She bit her lip and thought on this for awhile, finally shrugging. "I'm not sure. Something just told me to come here."She knew that wasn't a very adaquate explanation, but it was all she had to offer. So she ran her fingers through her pale hair in a nervous gesture and tried to explain a little better.

"Sometimes I have these compulsions, they kind of tell me what to do. Like instincts, or maybe something bigger than that, I'm not sure exactly." She took a breath and looked at them all before she continued. "Regardless of what it is, I always listen. It doesn't happen often, and it has gotten me into too much danger yet."

She said this with a faint smile on her lips. "Not to mention the fact that I'm extremely curious." She said this part as she studied the original pair. She doubted the would tell her all about them, but it would be interesting to even hear a little.
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 pm

[[Yeah, glitchy school. It's fine, as long as you DON'T have a keyblade. xD]]

Taylken continued to study the girl, her reasons like curiousity and feelings giving her every reason to reject the girl before she got herself in over her head. She thought that over for a moment before realising the rejection would be cruel after her agreement to the matter; the girl didn't know their mission, it wasn't her fault. It was only then that she realized her train of thought was leaving the group in silence and the girl anxious for her final approval, she almost resented the leader role. "I hope your able to defend yourself, we might not always be able to.." she began as she sighed, "I see no reason why not." she repeated.

With that she saw the girl smile tenitively, her gaze moving from each of us before stepping into our deformed circle. Taylken studied her features more closely, another tactic learned a long time ago in her training; know your comrades. In the girls face she saw from up close her eyes we're infact a perfect sapphire blue, bright against her paler than normal skin. She ran her fingers through her snowy hair, like she had began when she gave her reasons for tagging along. In the girl's eyes she could see a sense of question, the kind when your facinated about something new to you. Will we be interrogated? Taylken thought worried, but she could see this we're not the eyes of someone out to hurt them; she's answer the girl's questions when the time came.

By now she could tell she had been starring, she nodded quickly turning back toward the trail a slight white clouding her cheeks. She could feel eyes burning into her back with question, she made a mental note to Maximus that the girl was safe but of course he'd already know that. The angry thought of him being able to see what she was thinking made her flush even whiter, and then some when she thought of any reason she'd care. Tact, who'd been farther then them now seemed to be waiting for them to catch up and he arched a brow at her expression, she shook her head and quikened her pace.

Another for the team..

[[And it's up to someone to fill in the blank! :) ]]
Back to top Go down
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 pm

[[Just remembered how odd a choice Brian's character was.]]

Tact scrunched his nose at site of the girl. She looked wealthy, spoiled almost.He crossed his arms, cocking his head to the side. "Who's she?" he called, now walking over to them. He eyed the girl up and down, arching an eyebrow. He didn't like her already.

"So, what's your story? You going into the temple too? Have some business with the Gorons?" He interrogated. His eyes catching sight of her sword, he readied his mindset to have his hand reach for his.

[[Shortpostftw]]
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

maximus_13

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:49 am

Maximus scanned the girl, her mind was clean slate so to speak her intents werent dangerous.
she seemed to fumble over her words tryign to explain her bad habits of doing things of impulse.
She tried to keep her composer and still became more nervous as the time began to tiwdle away. maximus wavered his hand. "i understand completely." he said warmly.
He could see tayl scanning the girl as well, the boy seemd fed up with her from the get go. As max studdied the girl he noticed her clothing was very fine, the newwest of hyrulian garments. No doubt of high class, the boy didnt seem to pleased with that. as silenced filled the air as if an anwser was going to come falling out of the sky in the shape of a flamming boulder. boys mind elevating, taylken's mind getting louder the longer she soaked in her own thoughts, the girls mind was loud enough with her nervousness.
"Enough!" maximus yelled, brakign the silence, momentarly forgetting that no one else could hear the noise. "if your goign to come then lets get a move on." max smiled, but kept a serious facade.

Alast after 2hours of walkign and terrible silence, they finally arrived in Goron city. As they entered the Goron guards eyed us intently. Maximus was amazed by the way they were still open to travelers at such times like these. They wandered quickly down the sectors of the mighty city, there corridors lit dimly by tourches, sending a calming sense through the rock built city.
He finally came to a hault in the middle of a corridor that led out into the main floor of the city and the stairs. Maximus had bee formulating this idea sisne the get go of the journey to Goron city, practicing the plan in his head organizing everythign to the penny. "hold on a second." they tunred around unsure of max's intent. They stood there looking at him with interest, Taylken givign him a baffled look, max had not consulted her of his masterplan. His wings twitched from the inside of his coat. "Spit it out bird brain." the boy whispered forcfully to him. They kept there voices low not wanting to inform any civlilians of our antticts, maximus hadnt noticed how long it was takign him to speak. "well i'v been thinking, we cant all go to the fire temple theres already one to many peopl, i suggest we split up and meet back here." with that said the all fell into a muffled frenzy of 'whats and whys'
"shhh"i put my finger up to my lips. "Ms.Taylken and Ms.Elia,i want you ladies to stay here and restock on any supplies we need, clothing, medicine, arrows, the works..and a room." Taylkens mind exploded with a feeling of betrayal. 'what?! why! your not leaving me here with a bunch of rock munchers and a reckless human! !' i pushed her mind aside, pinching the nook of my nose 'i want you to find our more about this elia, she seemd fishy'
"Us two will head over to the fire temple quick before we get sighted by the guards.
the boy didnt seemed bothered by the plann and Elia seemed ok with anythign it was only Taylken that had a flushed face. "Fine." she spoke with a tone of anger in her voice. Maximus handed the Elia his sachel of 149 ruppee. The boy heads up the stairs getting a head start, taylken turns fummed, 'bloody no good rotten to faced-' A grip fell on taylkens shoulder, maximus held her in a hug.
'i'll be back..promice' maximus spoke his unspoken words.
with that he let go of her and made his way up the stairs behind the boy.
"so which way to the temple?" maximus said as they came otu of veiw from the two girls and already out of the city.

"Depends, are your feathers fire proof?"the boy laughed

[[maxi left somthing in the hood of tays cloak!]]
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:12 am

Elia noticed the other boy's obvious dislike of her, but she didn't answer his questions. She merely gave his a distainful look, deciding he was a bit rude and judging for her taste. She smiled slightly as she thought sbout what Taylken said about defending herself. She was certainly able to. When they arrived at the city she looked around in facination, shr hadn't been there before. She felt a flare of anger when she and Taylken were told they should stay behind.

'Sure leave the girls.'. She dismissed the anger quickly though, deciding it had nithing to do with the fact that she was female. She turned to Taylken with a small smile. "Well I guess we should go see about getting the supplies, and a room." She said, then she promptly bit her lip. She looked around for the direction the stores were in. She remembered passing some. She didn't want to take the lead though, so she waited for Taylken, following behind her as they headed off to get the supplies.

[[Ahh, not very long. Oh well.]]
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:11 pm

[[LOL, this should be fun! *Loops Elia's hand in hers* let go shop! :D]]

After nearly two hours of stiff silence, the group finally made their way to the mouthlike entrance that marked the way into the rock muncher's domain. She gave a pained look as she spotted the two gaurds holding spears against their giant forms, gaurding the entrance. 'Like hell they'd let me in..' she thought to herself, but as Tact passed them with a nod they said nothing as she trailed lightly behind him. When they arrived in their domain, Taylken couldn't help but gape at the giant cavern with it's omnious levels, pathways, and marked doorways. This place was so ancient, downgraded as if it hadn't changed at all since the age of the Hero of Time. The Gorons seemed to hold their tribe-like ways with pride, letting their light be fire and their decoration come from cave-men etchings along the walls.

Tact led the way down stairs and pathways all the way down to the lowest floor that was centered by a giant statue, by now she had reverted taring down at her feet. It seemed the more she looked around the more angry, beady eyes stared at her with hate and resentment. She listened carefully as the group began to debate but her attention seemed to fade as their voices became white noise to her. It was only when Maximus had stated something bluntly did she come crashing back down to hyrule; "Well I've been thinking, we cant all go to the Fire Temple theres already one to many people, I suggest we split up and meet back here."

Her mind rushed into a frantic state, 'No, no! He can't leave me here with them! With her! Traitor!!' she wanted to cry if not rip his head off. She was the only one debating in her mind and he shushed us as he tried to explain. ""Ms. Taylken and Ms. Elia, I want you ladies to stay here and restock on any supplies we need, clothing, medicine, arrows, the works.. and a room." the more he spoke the worse she felt, the only reason she dared to step foot on Death Mountain was in the trust he'd be there to help if everything went bad. 'Your not leaving me here with a bunch of rock munchers and a reckless human!' she threw my anger at him as hard as she'd throw a spear, she leaned forward in the process catching odd glances from her companions. He continued on but she couldn't here the rest, her glare was intent. Finally she turned in her anger, looking at him just made it worse. It was then as she thought they'd set off when she felt a hand on her shoulder, but before she could turn to see she was in a tight hug. 'I'll be back.. promice.' Maximus sent the thought to her before letting go and trailing away with Tact.

She stood there unmoving with her eye grew wide, after a few seconds she begand to move and turned her attention to Elia. The girls eye showed confusion and fear that Taylken might kill someone at this second, Taylken noticed her bite her lip as she spoke. "Well I guess we should go see about getting the supplies, and a room." Elia's words were as steady as she could imagine and Taylken wondered what she looked like at the moment, she nodded to Elia's idea and began to walk up the staircase to the shops. 'I won't forget that.' Taylken said in her mind, the tone soft but hinted with anger and confusion; wather he heard her or not didn't seemed to matter to her.

[[-->> Skippers.]]

Taylken and Elia trailed along the long lines of booths and shops that lined the second floor of Goron City, though it would seem the only food they had were rocks, she noticed assortments of bread, wine, and meat. Elia seemed to know more of what she was doing, picking out large varities of foods that smelled delicious. Taylken expected for the girl to start asking the questions that held in her eyes when they first met on the mountain's base, but she was silent only speaking when she was telling her about certain food to watch out for. She nodded and gave little remarks here and there to help teh anxoius edge to her words. Passing a nearby stand Taylken noticed an arrangement of fruit that looked familiar, she noted them as she remembered the kabobs Maximus had prepared that one night. "Hey.." she stared as she thought for a moment, "Lets get some of these fruits." she smiled thoughtfully as she remembered how good the kabobs were.

Elia turned and smiled, seeming happy that she had broken her mute streak. Paying the Goron for the fruit they'd baught he looked at Taylken eyeing her suspiciously. "Whats with the smug smile, outsider?" the words seemed to smack her, Taylken met his eyes and stood stiff, "N-nothing." The goron stood from his vend and walked over to her "Thught I wouldn't catch you stealing?" he spit at her, just as Elia protested that she hadn't stolen anything. "You stupid fishfolk think your so supirior!" he bellowed grabbing her by the wrist as Goron soilders came to investigate. Taylken stood still in fear because she knew what was going on, this had nothing to do with her having stolen anything this was just another excuse for them to throw her into a jail. With the gaurds approching the Goron vender threw her their way, "Arrest her for stealing in forbidden territory!" he bellowed with a hint of satisfaction. Elia looked pleadingly toward me and looked as if she was going to protest. "Hush." Taylken mouthed to her, Gorons wouldn't charge her if she didn't do anything. The gaurds dragged her down to the jails, throwing her indie carelessly and locking her in, she sat up rubbing her arm. "Shit."

[[Elia, if this interferes with anything tell me and I'll edit it. Boys, go do your Fire Temple thang.]]
Back to top Go down
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:41 pm

[[Nah, everything is good. This thread will be interesting, what with the numerous going-ons]]

Elia and Taylken shoped for awhile, and when Taylken suggested a fruit Elia smiled. Then a Goron suddenly accused them of stealing. The anger sparked in Elia as she friecly denied it. They took Taylken away and Elia glared at the Goron spectators.

"What are you looking at? We didn't do a damned thing and every single on of you know it." She said this softly but full of venom. Some looked shocked, while others glared at her in return. She turned to go speak to Gaurd and he eyed her wairly. She had one strike against her for being with a Zora, and her unusual appearance was another. She had a feeling her outburst mght be her third, but it wasn't.

So she took a deep breath and offered the gaurd a smile, hoping she could use her excellent persuasive skills to help Taylken, or at least find out where she was. The guard retuned her smile but stayed wary. "I'm sorry about my anger, I'm just confused. Why exactly was my friend taken? We payed for everything." She said this in a smooth voice, looking directly into the guards eyes.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably and opened his mouth to speak. "You can't trust those fish mongrels, she probably filtched somthin' when ya weren't lookin' lady. You shouldn't be with her." He said with contempt.

"I know how to chose my traveling companions thank you, and she had no reason to steal. We had money. So you can kindly shove it. You could take me where she is now." Elia said in a fluid and commanding tone.

The gaurd studied her for a moment, then he suprisingly nodded and turned to walk. Elia smiled smugly as she followed. Awhile later they reached the jails, and though the Gorons seemed unwilling, they let her go to see Taylken. She walked up to the cell with a small apologetic smile.

"Hi. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon. I'm trying to find out how to get you out of here as fast as possible, but I'm hitting some walls." Elia said as her brow furrowed in thought. Taylken nodded and Elia sighed and sat down next to the cell, not caring what was was or wasn't on the floor.. "So what in the world do we do now?" She asked the Zora girl in a tired voice. The answer was obvious and Elia knew it would come from Taylken's mouth. It was one simple word. Wait.
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 am

[[Yaaaaaayyyyyy.]]

Taylken sat in the cell for what seemed like an hour, in her head she knew that wasn't correct but the time seemed to quicken as her thoughts ran wild. By this time she'd began to rumage through her satchel and pockets, looking for items that may help her escape if not pass the time. After what seemed like a short duration of time she had layed all of her belongings neatly infront of her, deciding to do a mental check. She examined her staff in it's rod form, it's golden frame had not gained a scratch. Other items she had been carrying such as the Nayru's Love spell and some spare rupees held steady in seperate pouches, a map layed out ragged and torn on the floor suprisingly still ledgible. After making her mental note she sighed, rumaging through her clothes and cloak for anything new.

Examining her way through her cloak she felt something solid in the hood, shaking the cloak a little a little silver locket fell out. She looked at it baffled having not seen this trinket before. Picking it up she held it tenderly between her fingers, it looked as if it'd had it's fair share of rough handling. The locket was silver, stained with golden speck trached along with a tree root-like design looking as if the Kokiri had made it. On the side she found a latch with a small engravement, a spell or puzzle that needed to be solved before opening. She smiled some, thinking this is just what she needed for a time like this; something to do.

She wasn't exactaly sure how long she had been working on the puzzle locket, but it must have been awhile. By the time she'd come back to reality she heard footsteps near the jail entrance. Looking up she slipped the locket into her pocket, trying to make out the figures that approached. A Goron gaurd came from the hallway followed by a slender form, in the dim light she made out the figure to be Elia. 'Oh no..' she thought quietly, were they going to throw her in too? Her fear ceased as she saw Elia smile shyly, no shackles or gaurds gripped her hands nor any part of her; she came willingly.

As Elia approched she spoke fluidly as her brow furrowed "Hi. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon. I'm trying to find out how to get you out of here as fast as possible, but I'm hitting some walls." it was obvious she was tense. "You too?" Taylken joked trying to ease the mood and in response she sat on the dusty floor outside her cell. "So what in the world do we do now?" Elia asked, although she already knew the answer. Taylken edge closer on the opposite side of the cell to stay near Elia, she personally didn't want to tell Elia she was scared out of her mind. "We wait.." she said solomly, resting her head against the bars.

[[Boo higgity-hoo, Lol. How that for a quick computer class post?]]
Back to top Go down
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:22 pm

[[SOOO SOWRY! I have been having mondo writers block with this, and I haven't the slightest idea why.]]

Elia sighed and leaned back as the two girls waited in comfortable silence. Soon her lashes began to flutter closed. Elia fell asleep and her dream was of her friend Seth. He rushed up to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Elia! I'm so glad your back! It feels like you've been gone forever!" He said with a laugh as he twirled her in a circle. She laughed along, though she was confused.

"Aren't you mad I didn't bring you along?" She asked him uncertainly. That's when she realized she was still wrapped in his arms. He was gripping her far to tightly. "Hey! Lemmego!" She said as she gasped, trying to pry his arams away. He didn't seem to hear her. She beat on his chest, but he only laughed. That's when she realized it wasn't Seth at all.

She panick, her arms were stuck against her body, she could do nothing. She tried to think of how her abilities could be of help, but she was losing oxegen. She continued to struggle as the stranger walked with her toward a huge pit. As she started to feel herself lose concious he released her, throwing her into the pit. She didn't even have enough energy to scream.

Elia woke from the dream with a start. She turned to look at Taylken. "How long was I out?" The other girl shrugged.

"I don't know, it's kind of hard to tell time in here. An hour maybe?"

[[Is this ok? Not really much of anything. But hey, I did something! *pats self on back*]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Mountain   Death Mountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Mountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Land :: The Land of Hyrule :: Kakakriko Village-
Jump to: