The Forgotten Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Land

Roleplay for The Legend of Zelda.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:41 pm

The three appeared on the banks of lake Hylia, Tayl's horse still waiting patiently. The sun had now reached high noon, and beamed a fierce but pleasent heat. Tact yawned, stretching his arms.

For a moment he pondered to ask what had happened back in the temple, but do to the tension he decided it better just to drop the subject.

"So...." Tact began looking over to Tayl, " Thanks for letting me join. Itr feels strange, I know that since males had been taken in the Gerudo Bandits have been looked down on, but I don't doubt the majority of them for being excellent warriors. It's an honor." He tried his hardest to sound genuinely earnest, no spite or anger in his voice.

He looked over to Max. "So what're you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
http://tehstrongsauce.devianart.com
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:49 pm

As Tact looked to Max she squared him one in the face. He was knocked aside and she glared at him.

"You haven't been accepted yet you twit!" she spat at him and walked over to her horse.

"You know nothing of the Gerudo's culture and I should strike you chances for you even pretending you do." She fed the horse a carrot and fell silent, planning what she was going to do once she ditch Tact at the training grounds. Was she strong wnough to go after the goron's yet? She still couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rakoonviola
maximus_13

maximus_13

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:00 pm

the boy seemed to be trying to mend old fudes.
he reaked of anceint thoughts.
He looked over to Max. "So what're you gonna do?"
max wasnt exactly sure, he seemed to have jumped into an adventure of there own.
"well kid i honestly dont know."
max gave an exasperated sigh.
max knew he had to go around finding the new heirs to the sages throwns.
Max looked over at tayl and although the moon had rose she still seemd to hold a certain glow to her. maybe she was an heir or maybe it was just mind focus emmiting from her.
"Where and what are you two doing? if i may ask..."

[[shoort post sorry <(]]
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:08 pm

She mounted up on her horse and petted it as if waiting. She knew Max had wings, he could easily match the horse's speed as if walking through air; Tact could ride with her like before. She figured she'd need time to get ready before attacking the Goron Village.

She glanced at Max, catching him staring at her. She gave him a funny lookas he turned to Tact and asked what they were doing before hand. She wondered herself. "He was tagging along for that soul purpose.." she muttered, Tact wanted to join the Gerudo, so far thats all she knew. "I was seeking this temple along the lines of others aswell." she basically gave off what she knew, yet she wasn't hinting that of her intent.

[[Medium post, we're getting there..]]

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Tact winced in pain and brought his wrist up to the side of his mouth which now had a small trail of blood now leaking from the side. He gave up tryng to be nice and went off at her.

"What the fuck is your problem!? I've tried my goddamned hardest to avoid conflict since we left Castle Town and there you go, punching me forNO FUCKING REASON! I tried to be nice dammit, but FUCK YOU! I was trying to show my respect for your tribe, you cunt!"

He turned and began to walk away, "Fuck you," He yelled back, " I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

maximus_13

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:25 pm

maximus looked massivly confused.
the boy lunged at her.
as the boy past max.
maximus turned around and spun the boy around giving him a
nice hard punch in the face.
"i'm tired of you!"
max lifted him by the shirt into the air, and tossed him off.
"now...now you can leave."
max turned back to tayl.
and handed her a small jar.
"here pop that open theres a fresh pink farie in there. it should help out enough for a cut that bad."
max turned and saw the boy storming away.
"fuck! wait here a second my coat is back at the lake."
max turned and flew of the wind rushing off all the exess sludge off his clothes and out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:29 pm

"AHH! FUCK YOU! FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU!" He screamed at them. He truly didn't understand what Max's problem with him was, but he didn't understand.

He continued `to walk out of the lake's premises, mumbling a moderations of the word "Fuck" under his breath..

(( Shdort ass post. my apologies))
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 pm

She stood up feeling better, somewhat confused. She stared after Tact, wondering if she should stop him. "Ugh, brat, YOU SHOULD IDE FOR WHAT YOU DID!" she creamed at him, not realizing it at first. She mounted her horse once more, kicking into it's side as it sped off.
"I don't need them.." she muttered to herself. She didn't, they were just..
She stopped, forgeting Max. She slowed the horse and jumped down. "I-i'll wait then."
She sat on her heels picking at the grass, she was angry, but she's never been in a place where she wasn't punished for letting them go. As a warrior of her stature and all, but the Zora leaders weren't here. She calmed herself, deep breathes and closing her eyes. She mounted up one last time and road off into the Fields, Max could catch up on his own.

[[Diiitch. XD]]
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

maximus_13

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:51 pm

max had reached the tree were the rusty platform stood. my coat hung off a branch as left. i landed and slung on my coat. "much better."
he slipped his dark wings through the slits in the back of his coat, there was somthing in the pocket of his trench coat. "what the..?"
it was a of different stones emmbeded in them as emblems. then as if the goddes had pushed into his mind before instructions were shot into his mind as if him sticking his hand in a blender it hurt greatly.
" you must place each crystal necklace around the one destined to be a sage and they will know what will become of them and the future that awaits them soon. now go child find the saviors of this dieing land!" the pian ended suddenly.
"old hag thinks she can go around pushign her self into peoples minds she needs to get her head on straight."
maximus pushed off the floor back towards the feilds.
tayls horse came into view she was speeding down the fields appereantly blowing off steam becuase of the boy.
"well me and her have to awaken the sages anyway. according to the anceint one or not he will kill us both."
as max caught up he landed a couple yards ahead so she could begin to slow down her horse.
"fuckin brat dosnt know a damn thing i swear if i see him..."
her thoughts reached him from yards away. there was no doubt in his mind she held mind focus.

Last edited by maximus_13 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Tayl saw Max and brought her horse to a complete stop at his feet. She stared down at him for a moment, pusing any remaining anger from her mind. She angled her horse to him extending her hand some.

"Your wings must be tired from all that." she mumbled qieutly, "Give them a rest." she waited for his response then.

[[Left it opens so Tact could post and such.]]
Back to top Go down
x_XTacTX_x

x_XTacTX_x

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:42 pm

[[ Actually, I'm going solo fer a bit. Tact got really pissed off and left so I'm gonna do a psuedo "Murder trial" in Castle Town.... You guys'll run into him later.]]
Back to top Go down
maximus_13

maximus_13

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:24 pm

Tayl's thoughts fadded away as she pushed them towards the darker depths of her mind.
maximus finished bottoning the rest of his coat towards the top as she finally came to a hualt in front of him. his collar covored his mouth and part of his nose, but of course to show respects he left the botton un-done.
max smiled.
Glad to be free of the tence emotions that were flowing around the entire time all three of them were together.
she extended her hand some.
"Your wings must be tired from all that." she mumbled qieutly, "Give them a rest."
max was slightly confused at her open disposition.
"arnt you even the slightest bit curiouse were i'm going or who i am?"
i asked her.
"of course i do and yet he seems some what different as if he isnt like all the other humans...other than those wings of course."
she chuckled to her self as if her hidden joke was her own.
her thoughts were on the edge of her mind.
Maximus tried to pull his mind away from hers but her focus was too strong.
Max remembered how he learned about alot of what he knew now.
[[flash backs!!1!]]
-------
"mom...stop yelling so much"
it was long ago whn he lived with old ladie agatha she was like a mother to him ever since she found him as a baby on the streets.
she looked at him puzzled.
"maximus my boy, i have yet to say a word."
"your soo loud i can here you talk with out your mouth its really pinchy in my head."
she had son realized what it was that max had, it was a gift from the days peace called mindcasting. Agatha was a woman who knew much of the anceints and the many gifts that exisited in the storys from eras before.
She told him that along time ago there was a gift that connected the minds of the people against there will. Of course the one who bore the gift was the only one who could listen to the thoughts of another person. The ones who the mindcaster could link with were considered to have a certain focus to them as if they would stand out compared to others. She said that some mindcasters would suffer greatly when they became emotionally aatched to one who contained focus and would killl them selves because they wouldnt be able to live without that other person constantly clouding there minds, that the silence drives the mindcaster into insanity.

It was one of the many reasons why Maximus had chosen to make sure Ren and Sasha would stay alive he had gotton extremly emotionally attached to them, and Max had already felt the excutiating pain of lonleyness when Ladie Agatha past away the silence had been horrible.
-------
Max looked up at her.
"Yea thank you ladie tayl." he bowed slightly
he hoped on the horse leaning on her back for support tired and drained from all the fighting and energy consummed by todays envers.
Max yawned.
"where ever your going...i'll be more than happy to help you...lead the way i trust you already."
she seemed shocked at his final statement.
he heard her final thoughts before he drifted off into sleep.
"trusts me? he barely even knows me...This kid is surely one of a kind. I only wonder whats his part in all this mess the possesser of the boy said we both had to revive the sages..."
she pushed her thoughts away not that max couldnt taste the bitterness of her confusion. She focused on riding and sung a song in her head that sounded indistinguishable to the anceint song that Agatha sang as a lulliby to him as a baby.
max gave a final yawn and shut his eyes falling to sleep letting his mind wander as they rode off.

[[lmfao!! long as fucking post! lmao sorry for not having paragraphs
lmfao!^^ i love you taylor! lol loggin out for tonight!]]
Back to top Go down
Deliriumdelight

Deliriumdelight

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:41 am

[[Okay Tact.]]

Tayl noticed Max seemed more confortable now, at ease. As he got onto the horse he seemed to just collapse, tired just as she suspected. While the horse on one hand was ready to kick off and blaze at the slightest command, she nudged it to a slow trot as not to knock Max off during his rest.
"Where ever your going...I'll be more than happy to help you...lead the way I trust you already." he said, and that took her off guard; he was so willing but he barely even knew eachother. SHe pushed the though away. '
Maybe it's the sleep talking..' she thought to herself.

As they neared Lake Hyrule gates they opened as if some silent comand was spoken. The gaurds who had watched her enter with a boy other then this gave them curious glances. She nodded them off and continued without slow. ' The Gerudo would welcome us with open arms, I could plan out from there and we could rest.' even in peace she thought things out. After a few moments she just revised to humming a lullaby, one that clashed between her clans as songs of dance and joy. In her head it was renowned as in the cool evening, just a slight hymn. By this time now, they were in Hyrule Field.

[[Never apologize for a long post, your getting way way WAY better! :D Oi, btw, move over to Hyrule Field, start a new Forum and such. (Maybe we can catch up with Fox who's been dilly dallying.) Whoot!]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo   Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath ; Jouney to Gerudo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Land :: The Land of Hyrule :: Lake Hyila-
Jump to: