The Forgotten Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Land

Roleplay for The Legend of Zelda.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elia Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Elia Rose Empty
PostSubject: Elia Rose   Elia Rose I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 am

Name: Elia Rose

Nickname: Ellie I guess (pronounced L-E)

Relitives/Family: Elia's father died when she was 4. She and her younger brother Metis were raised by there widowed mother. They have few relatives. Elia has one close friend, Seth.

Hometown: She lives in a very respectible place, it is what is called 'upper-class', but she doesn't like it particularly.

Appearence:Elia Rose Luna
Elia is slightly taller than average, and very slight. She has bright blue eyes, and hair that seems grey. She is quite fond of it but dislikes the attention it attracts.

Special Abilities: [Normal.] Elia is extremely eloquent, and a bit of a smart-aleck. She is also very manipulative and persuasive. She can sing as well.

Weapons: Her fists, a bow & arrow, and a Dao (sword)

Magical Abilities: Her persuasive abilities are somewhat maical, though Elia isn't aware. Atmokinesis (controling weather).

Bio: Elia's family is well off, not that pays much attention to that. Her friend Seth is middle class, and her mother does not approve of him. Elia could care less though. She is a very independent, different girl. She dresses in what ever she feels like, which is often something not normal. She is unaware of her magic ability in persuasion, but knows of her ability to control whether. She isn't well trained in it though, and works on it daily. She trains to be a mage or warrior of some sort, and is often far away from home. ((Question! Do I do an RP here to?))

Other: [Optional.] Elia may seem like a, um, rude person, but she is very sweet at heart.

Last edited by deathbycandy on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
deathbycandy

deathbycandy

Elia Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elia Rose   Elia Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:41 pm

I think I'm done! XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Elia Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elia Rose   Elia Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Very good, but it doesn't have much relation to Zelda.
That's alright, I do inend to see where you go with this character. :]
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Elia Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elia Rose   Elia Rose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elia Rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Land :: Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: