The Forgotten Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Land

Roleplay for The Legend of Zelda.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates : February 14th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Updates : February 14th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Updates : February 14th, 2009   Updates : February 14th, 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Updates:
I’m currently working on an archive for each character in the Forum. I intend to do this yearly to prevent clutter, and confusion for new characters that may join in the near future. All posts from each character will be saved and e-mailed to person who posted it so they may have it as well. If you do not want me to do this, and just keep the posts to myself please contact me via PM. After posts are saved they will be deleted.

Also, anyone who has recently join, made a character profile, and are waiting will have to wait a little longer. Character acceptance has been post-poned for a short time until updates are completed. Those who have joined and are inactive will be deleted unless they contact me. As most know by now, I do not like inactive people.

Other Updates:
• Template
• Character Profiles

Thank you for your time and patience,
The Admin/Mods
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenland.forumotion.com

Updates : February 14th, 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Land :: General :: Forum News-
Jump to: