The Forgotten Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Land

Roleplay for The Legend of Zelda.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Because I believe all things should come with a walkthrough, heres a tiny one for new users.

To start off:

The first thing you should do is register yourself onto the site, it's not hard and doesn't require anything but an e-mail adress. The only thing that you may have to do is go back to your e-mail to activate the account.

Just to set and Understanding:

The second thing you should do is browse the Rules and Storyline to get somewhat of an understanding on what the site allows and does not tolerate; and how the story is set.

Create yourself:

By now you've gotten almost everything done, now all you have to do is create a character to roleplay with. Now this kind of stuff is easy to mix up because people tend to post in the wrong forums. First copy and paste the form to another topic in the same forum. Once you do that, fill it out as it states. Then all you have to do is put a topic on it [including the name of your character so it's not mixed up,] and wait to be accepted.

After Acceptance:

Well, thats all there is to it. Just start roleplaying.

[This comes from my lack of anything to do.]

Thankyou,
-Admins/Mods
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenland.forumotion.com

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Land :: General :: Help-
Jump to: